TIPS FOR PLANNING THE PERFECT PARTY
Posted on: November/26/2019
- For a wedding, keep in mind that your guests are going to be where the couple are. If you’re on the dance floor, the guests will be too!
- Don’t micromanage the timeline. We do need the order of events but not necessarily the exact time for each.
- If there are older guests, try not to sit them close or right in front of the speaker(s).
- Don’t put the DJ in an obscure location or corner; the DJ needs to be easily visible and near the dance floor so they can see it to get a feel for the crowd.
- If you have dance floor lighting, keep in mind that darker is better. Use dimmers for chandeliers, cafe lighting, etc.
- If you have a bar or photo booth at the event, please put it in the main room where the DJ is. You want to keep people near the dance floor at all times.
- When picking your songs for your event, take into account not only your taste, but the guests’ as well.
- You always want to leave the guests wanting more. It’s not your responsibility to entertain guests until 2am.
- When picking your music, you don’t have to overdo it. Pick 20 or so songs you like anda few you don’t, and let us fill in from there.
- If you have to cut corners on your budget, don’t skimp on your entertainment—it can make or break your event!